Thursday, 20 March 2014

My TOP #3 BLOGS!


At first I honestly thought blogging would be a big waste of time! After getting the knack pf setting up my blog I have thoroughly enjoyed writing about me and my firm. I have also loved looking at how creative some blogs are - they are all so different. My top #3 blogs are:
 

Anna Towan

 
WOW! What an awesome blog. FUN, CREATIVE and INFORMATIVE! Anna I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. You have related real life situations such as your crazy sky diving experience to accounting. This makes it easy to read and understand. Your blog is set out well and has acted as a very great guideline for this assessment for myself and most students (looking at the feedback you've received). Your company is by far the most interesting and different one I have come across throughout reading peoples blogs. Well done you are my favourite blog!!
 
 

Megan McCormick 

 
 
This was also one of my favourite blogs! Really Informative, well set out whilst still keeping me interested. Again like Annas' blog yours has been a 'go to blog' for me! It has really helped me keep on track with this assessment. I really think you have done an excellent job in writing your persective on Chapter #1 and #3 readings. It was easy to read! I love your 'Bits and pieces' blog - great idea!!!

 

 

Evelyn De Lange 



Evelyn your blog is really great!! I love how you compared accounting to something such as sewing! "Once you figure what accounting is to you, it makes it easier to understand"!
This statement including in your blog really stood out to me and I really agree with you! You blog is informative and I found it very useful comparing my annual report to your company's annual report! The format of your blog is easy to follow and very interesting! Well done!
 
 
 
 

How looking at other peoples blogs and firms has or has not helped me:


Looking at other students’ blogs about their company has really helped me gain more of an understanding about the tasks throughout assignment #1. It hasn’t necessarily helped me learn more about my company as such, however it is good to see that people are sharing the same challenges etc when analysing the annual reports for their firms. I do personally enjoy reading other peoples blogs, and the discussion forums set up on Moodle and Facebook. It is interesting and also enables me to personally learn about how I can approach this assessment; how I can look at my annual report from different aspects and even find solutions or answers to some of the questions I am struggling with based on what other people have struggled with etc. These 3 fantastic blogs have been very helpful to look at and have definitely challenged me to come up with fun, new ways to deliver information about myself and my company!!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!

    I'm amazed at your blog, it's fantastic...and if I didn't thank you for adding my blog as no#1....then .....THANK YOU!!! :-D

    I will add your blog to my other blogs of interest....which means I'll be checking your blog weekly, like I do with others.....:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative with the number pictures....so cool!

    ReplyDelete